Monday, June 27, 2011

What Is Closer To The Truth.

So I've done it.  I weight the same amount as I did when I went in for my first Doctor's appointment with Bradley.  It's been along time coming and it hasn't been easy.  But I'm feel so good about where my body is going.  I think that eating less and becoming active as least one night a week has really helped me get to where I want to be. It's a freeing feeling to see your clothes fit you better and to even have to go out and buy new clothes. Don't get me wrong I still want more.  I want to be fit, I want to be able to run for forever if I want. I want to be active and live a long time so I can enjoy Bradley.  And hopefully along the way I can be a good example to Bradley and inspire him to be active too. :)  We will see...

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo congrats!! ...let's go running together :)

    ReplyDelete