Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Strengths and Down Falls

I haven't written in here in a while and for good reason. Life was happening to me.

I'm playing soccer 4 nights a week now. Indoor on Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday nights. And out door soccer on Thursday night. I'm trying to reach my weight loss goals and build my self confidence. It's always an up hill battle to keep everything in line but I'm learning as I go. And trying not to make the same mistakes.

Tonight was a good indoor game. I played with all my heart. I wanted it. I wanted to be the best. I wanted to motivate the rest of the team to play harder. That used to be my strong suit when I was younger. I wanted the win.

I think the motivation that I needed came for wanting to reach the goals I've set for myself along the way.
I'm young. I'm single. I'm a mom. There is no excuse for me not having everything in life that I want/need. I'm seeing the good, forgetting about the bad and loving every inch of me.

But my heart is my strong suit and it is my down fall. I'm able to lend it out which isn't always good. Sometimes it's not returned to me in till I have to yank it back. But I'm learning. I'm growing. Im finding my passion within my self. I'm going to turn these lemons into gold. ;) watch me. Dare you to think I won't. I double dog dare you to tell me I won't. ;)

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment